- The Archive of the Now (recording made on 20 August 2005, at Drew Milne's flat in Highbury, London) at http://www.archiveofthenow.org/authors/?i=73:
15 poems from Are We Not Drawn . . .: "Daily to Die" from On Being Voiced (Textual Possessions), "Thinking of Mansfield Park", from A Year and a Day in the Dark Forest & 7 poems from An Encounter on the Beach at Minehead (Textual Possessions)
- "Spencer Termott, 'The Matching Tye Set'" (In the Dirt) on Sad Press at https://sadpress.wordpress.com/tag/termott/feed/ (home recording, December 2010; text differs from version online)
- 3 poems in Herbarium, edited by James Wilkes (Capsule Press/Wayward Plants, 2011), available online and as a video of their reading (22 July 2011) on the Urban Physic Garden site at http://www.physicgarden.org.uk/2001-2/ (audio) & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F402pSodM1Y (video)
- commemoration of the life and work of James Harvey, British innovative poet, in the Keynes Library, Birkbeck College, 19 July 2012 (recorded by S J Fowler), at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWlvxCqP9c8 — brief tribute to James, followed by two poems by him from Temporary Structures (Veer Books, 2009), "THE DIVINE ARCHITECT" & "Open Window"
- Poems for May Day: Green Spring — a mix from "Connie Beauchamp, 'The Incomprehensible Game'" & "Jerri Dixon, 'I Get the Game!'" (both from In the Dirt) and 4 poems from In the Present Historic Tense (Textual Possessions) (home-recorded, April 2012 for Stort Poetry Group event) at http://greatworks.org.uk/mpegs/mdgreenspring.mp3
- Poems for May Day: To the Union — from To the Union (home-recorded, April 2012, for Stort Poetry Group event) at http://greatworks.org.uk/mpegs/totheunion.mp3
- "Speculations" from Ianthe Poems (recorded at David Houssart's, January 2016) at http://greatworks.org.uk/mpegs/speculations.mp3
- "Noting Nothing" from Ianthe Poems (recorded at David Houssart's, February 2016) at http://greatworks.org.uk/mpegs/noting2.mp3
- "Dubbadea" from Ianthe Poems (recorded at David Houssart's, February 2016) at http://greatworks.org.uk/mpegs/dubbadea.mp3
- "How Dawit Isaak Lives", poem for English PEN Modern Literature Festival 2017 (recorded at David Houssart's, March 17, 2017) at How Dawit Isaac Lives
The Playground Recordings
http://modernpoetry.org.uk/playground/mp3s.html lists and links to recordings (from practices, rehearsal, performance and a studio session) of the group I performed with in the mid 1980s with Jon Slater and David Houssart — guitar, base and me reading. Thanks to David Houssart for digitally remastering all this in 2008 from the original tapes. The poems date mainly from the 1980s (including many from A Year and a Day in the Dark Forest, and one from What Was Shown). Put the volume on loud!